Each person has their own idea about what and how the word home is important. For me, the word home bring a lot of memories about my childhood, my home means a funny place. My home always has been a place that I played with my cousin and my sister, we used to play soccer together, just three of us, and how we have almost the same age we could do the same things. We were always together kidding in my grandmother’s house, after we came to school we had lunch with her and then we played all the afternoon. My sister’s birthday in May and I do birthday in July, my parents did just one party, but it was very nice because the whole family gathered and we toyed with our many cousins and got presents. My home also means my parents, mainly my mom, she always did her best to the family. I can remember some times that I was really sad, she talked to me and gave some advices about the things that she thought that was good, this talks always helped me. My parents were very honest and opened about everything, my sister and I always could count on them. They helped us when we were doubt about what do in the college, they had a lot of patience. I think how they created us very well they trust too much on us, like for example about drugs and alcohol, my parents said to us that this things weren’t good and gave to us many examples of people that lost many things in their lives because this people made bad choices. Home is a safe place that you can forget everything bad. In my home I feel like I am in a safe port, the bad things can’t enter there. When I am very tired I just wanna go home, because I know there I can be myself and relax, I lie on the sofa and turn on the TV and everything gets better or I can just walk inside the house, looking the rooms and feeling the smells that always welcome me. I am living there in Tempe now, but I Know that my home is in Brazil with my family, there I have all the things that I need and I’m a really happy person for this precious things.
No comments:
Post a Comment