Some people look like they are always happy and that all good happens to them, while others have a great difficulty in seeing things in a good perspective, but is possible to become a happier and enthusiastic person. Enthusiasm can be inherited, but if you were not born enthusiastic, you can develop or increase your level of enthusiasm, as follow: positive thoughts (think good things and good things will happen to you), you can read books and tapes by motivational speakers (and repeat this things to yourself each morning or each time that you need) and be grateful for the things that you have (when you give thanks for the things you have, the more good things will happen to you), this things will help you to improve the way you see life and thus cause you to be more enthusiastic. For some people is more easy to be enthusiastic, they follow the above examples. To other people who didn’t born with the level good of enthusiastic, their focus is all the bad things, and some not even try, this people just think that everything is bad: job, relationship, social life, their body. The love of their lives will never show up because they do not deserve it and they think the universe is conspiring against them. Some time ago I was not very enthusiastic, I also thought that good things did not happen to me, but after some time I managed to get a high level of enthusiasm. This is because I am a very optimistic person and positivist, I believe there is always a chance to improve and even though things seem bad, I know it will get better sooner or later. I am very excited and enthusiastic when I do something, like traveling and I also believe that my excitement level increases when someone I like or that I care about winning something. For all that, I believe there is no excuse not to be an enthusiastic person, everything can be improved if you wish.
Julianne,
ReplyDeleteVery well written paragraph and great ideas and ways to be enthusiaistic.